Just because it’s the Super Bowl, doesn’t mean you can’t stick to your Keto way of eating. In fact, there are so many keto-friendly snacks & appetizers that you can enjoy!Here are some of my favorites!
- Pork Rinds. Yup, that’s easy enough. Pick up a bag and enjoy plain, instead of potato chips, for that crispy saltiness, or dip them!
- Jalapeno Poppers – Keto Style. These are so yummy and are pretty easy to make. Check out the recipe here.
- Chicken Wings. These are a must. Pick up a bag of non-breaded fresh or frozen chicken wings and either fry, air-fry (my preferred method), or bake your wings, then enjoy them plain, or with a little garlic butter drizzled over them!
- Cheesy “Bread” Sticks. It’s like having cheesy bread or mozzarella sticks, without the actual bread part! Click here for the recipe.
- Deviled Eggs. This classic is always a good choice to make! Just make sure to use a mayonnaise without sugar. I use an avocado mayo when I make mine!
- Veggie Platter. Vegetables are always a great idea to have out as a healthier option to go with all the other “junk” food at parties. If you serve yours with ranch dip, be sure to use sugar-free ranch.
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip. This is always a crowd pleaser at my parties, and I get requests to make this to bring to other people’s parties as well. It’s easy to make, and so yummy! Here’s the recipe!
- Guacamole. This is also another perfect dip to have out for everyone to enjoy!
- Zucchini Chips. These chips are not only yummy & crispy, but they’re easy to make, and you can eat them plain or dip them into one of the dips mentioned above! Check out the recipe!
- Cheese & Meat Platter. Everyone enjoys good pepperoni, salami, & a variety of cheeses!
I hope you enjoy these snacks at your super bowl party! Also, don’t forget to tag #KetoYum, #KetoYumFood, & @KetoYumFood when posting photos to your social media!